Monday 17 October 2011

October is Pink

All Saints t shirt, Zara Jacket, All Saints jeans, Boots and scarf from Hong Kong
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag


Close up of the accessories
Miss Selfridge Earrings, Jigsaw necklace, Topshop Ring, Scarf from Hong Kong








a little squashed after sitting in my bag.


I was walking on School Hill today, I saw BiBi's Bakery (Edinburgh) has opened one in town,
and the pinkness reminds me of 'Breast Cancer' so I went in and bought a pink cupcake.
Very cute cupcakes. ♥
I have almost forgotten that it is the Breast Cancer Awarness Month now.
I don't see any designers collaborating with chairties this year which is a bit weird or maybe I didn't notice..

http://www.againstbreastcancer.org.uk/get-involved/campaigns/598/breast-cancer-awareness-month/et-involved/fundraising/?gclid=CKuf7Zvx7asCFQJO4QodowquJQ

1 comment: