Sunday 23 October 2011

The Girlfriends

Warehouse fur jacket, Warehouse sweater, H&M chinos,
TopShop shoes, Love Moschino bag





I had a lovely time with the girlfriend this weekend.
And she's on the train back home now... :(
We had been chatting non-stop (too much to catch up since we last see each other, even though we text all the time!) and I actually feel tired now cos I haven't talked this much for a long time LOL. We laughed so much, wondering around- in and out shops and munching. And I finally found a dress to go to my brother's graduation next month, HAPPY!
The pic quality isn't too good this time cos I was using the camera on my phone! plus I forgot to take pic yesterday.. too much distraction from the girlfriend..
Thanks L for the lovely time, see you soon xx

2 comments:

  1. its dark purple, sleevless, the length is above my knee and a bit of A line. Very simple and girly.

    ReplyDelete